Dickies is more than just a clothing brand, it’s deeper than that.
This is a story about you, the young influencers who wish to see themselves on bigger platforms, who dedicate their vision to become the next big thing. Technology gives you the platform which is bigger than you, its global. You have to be noticed and that’s what gives you, the younger generation an advantage. You make use of social media platforms to represent your craft, skills and the ability to communicate in your own language. It’s a social movement that no one knows, a post-urban movement created by Gen – Z.
We want you to share your stories and show us the insides of what it takes for you to be trending. You go through extreme measures to be known, you are a new breed of creatives that rule the game, individuals with unique minds and to you, Dickies is everything.
To everyone else, Dickies is Deeper than you know
Submit your Dickies Deeper than Story and you could win 1 of 10 Dickies hampers valued at R2000,00 each
How to Enter
- To enter the competition, you must do the following:
- Post a picture on Instagram with your favourite Dickies wear
- Ensure your post caption starts with @DickiesAfrica - Deeper than (Insert your word or phrase on what Dickies means to you).
- Use the hashtag #DickiesDeeperThan to qualify.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is organised by Skye Distribution (Pty) Ltd (‘Skye’).
- The competition starts on 17 October 2019 and ends at midnight on 31 December 2019. No late entries will be considered.
- By submitting an entry on Instagram, you agree to these terms and conditions and competition rules.
- Only South African residents may enter the competition.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with or affiliated to Skye or the sponsors or organizers or a supplier of goods or services to the competition.
- You give the organizers of the competition permission to use your story / Post on Instagram even if you have not been identified as one of the winners.
- Each week the best caption will be selected by Skye and its organizers and will be announced on Dickies Africa Instagram timelines and story.
- You may submit more than one post / Caption. Each post and new caption equals 1 entry.
- All posts received will automatically be entered to the competition for the weekly draw
- There are 10 hampers available valued at R2000 per hamper. Only one hamper can be won per person.
- Dickies will attempt to contact the winner/s at least 3 times and if they are unable to contact a winner or should the winner not claim their prize within 3 days of notification, then the winner will forfeit the prize and Skye reserves the right to award the prize to the next eligible winner.
- It may take 3 – 6 weeks for the winner/s to receive their hamper
- Late, incomplete, incorrect or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries that are late, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or for failures due to malfunctions in communication services or for any other reason caused by events beyond the control of Skye, which may cause the competition or entries to be disrupted or corrupted. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of actual receipt by the organizer.
- Skye may, at its discretion, disqualify incomplete or fraudulent entries or entries that do not comply with these rules. Skye may also disqualify an entrant if Skye finds that the entrant has attempted to manipulate the outcome of the competition.
- All prizes are non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winners.
- All prizes are limited to one prize per winner. Prizes cannot be deferred nor exchanged for cash or for any other prize.
- Skye may use, broadcast or publish the names, photographs and details of a winner unless the winner objects.
- Personal information submitted as part of this competition will only be used to notify the potential winners, for purposes related to the competition, as well as for marketing with an opt out option.
- In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the competition and/or these terms and conditions, Skye’s decision will be binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The selection of the winners is final. No appeals or correspondences will be entered into. Only winning entries will be contacted by the organizers.
- Skye reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the competition at any time if events or circumstances occur outside its control which makes this necessary. You will have no recourse whatsoever against Skye and its associated agencies and retailers in this event.
- Skye, its associated agencies, retailers and prize sponsors shall not be liable for and you hereby indemnify and hold Skye harmless against any claim, liability, damages (whether direct or indirect), cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the competition or the acceptance or use of a prize.
- For all enquiries regarding the competition or its outcome contact Skye’s customer service Centre on 087 940 4664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer service centre will be closed from 21 December – 6 January 2020.
- Deeper Than
- win with Dickies